This range of Induction Generators, as well as all the others induction ovens, has to be chilled by means of water.
Meeting this need can very often be difficult for the end user since water is not always available in the production facilities.
To solve this possible problem Felmi has designed a version “Chilling Unit integrated” of the EGMA SERIES.
This version of the Egma Induction Generators don’t need external water supply and the end user has to provide only electric power.
EGMA Series is also produced in the “Conditioned version”, a very suitable version for very hot and humid facilities but which still needs water for the cooling process.
- very high energy yields,
- aimed and thermo-controlled heating,
- low pollution rate,
- free flames free process,
- very low maintenance costs
Here below list of Main Applications where use of EGMA is suitable:
- Automatic Welding/Brazing
- Surface hardening/tempering
- Hot moulding
- Rod continuous heating
- Electric cables production
- Pipes folding
Egma Series Generators are equipped with latest technology Control and Visualization Panel.
Thanks to the two Microprocessors fitted onto the machine, all operational parameters can be displayed on the control panel and heating length of time can be set with a 0,1 sec. accuracy. Working settings and threshold safety values can be displayed as well.
OPERATIONAL MODES: Egma Series Generators can operate in the following different modes:
- Process Control
- Continuous mode
- Timing mode
Generators have to be water cooled and they differ as follows:
- EGMA 6, EGMA 10, EGMA 15: these generators are equipped with one only water circuit; water cools both the power’s electronic components and the inductor.
- EGMA 20, EGMA 25, EGMA 30: these generators are equipped with two separate water circuits: the first one cools the power’s electronic components (inlet and outlet placed in the back side of the generator); the second one cools the inductor (inlet and outlet placed in the back side of the heating head).
Both circuits are equipped with a flowmeter device for checking the cooling flow: in case the cooling flow gets blocked or works at reduced rate, generator stops the power supply.
WATER CIRCUIT ELECTRONIC POWER COOLING
Power’s electronic components water circuit data:
|Minimum Pressure||4 bar|
|Max Pressure||10 bar|
|Max. Temperature||26° Celsius|
|Water Hardness||< 0,3 French degrees|
WATER CIRCUIT INDUCTOR COOLING
Inductor’s water circuit data (EGMA 20, EGMA 25, EGMA 30, only).
To this circuit it is possible to supply industrial water.
|Suggested Pressure||6 bar|
|Max. Pressure||10 bar|
|Max. Temperature||38° Celsius|